Voters Pamphlet Statement
Democrat – Independent – Working Families
Occupation: Community Services Coordinator, City of Gresham
Occupational Background: Co-Founder – Rockwood Initiative; Liaison, Gresham’s Youth Advisory Council; Crime Prevention Specialist, City of Gresham Educational Background: Reynolds High School, Warner Pacific University, Bachelors Prior Governmental
Experience: Reynolds School Board Member
For the last 4 years, I’ve been honored to serve our community as your elected school board director, fighting for our school and families. Today I’m asking for your support to represent you in Salem as your State Representative.
Growing up in Rockwood and being the proud son of immigrants, I understand that when we all have the opportunity to succeed, our entire community is stronger, healthier, and safer. I’d be honored to have your vote and represent you in Salem.
RICKI’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS INCLUDE
• Co-Founding the Rockwood Initiative – free sports league for local youth.
• Raising $100,000 for Gresham Parks to build Futsal courts.
• Bringing healthcare facility to Reynolds School District by working with local leaders. RICKI WILL FIGHT FOR US!
• COVID Recovery Funding for families and small businesses.
• Helping families, students, and staff get the resources they need to keep kids on track for graduation during Covid-19.
• Hold police accountable, ensuring safe communities for all.
• Cap prices on prescription medications like epi-pens insulin, and asthma medicine. • Invest in first-time homebuyer and small business startup programs.
See List of Endorsements HERE!